Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I AM Free - Unity North Tampa 7.5.15 - Tuesday's Motivational V...

There
is power in the present moment. I'm proof that we can eliminate
negative thoughts and self defeating behaviors from our lives in an
instant when we harness the power in the eternal moment of NOW. My
mission in life is to share my story and help motivate people to live
their lives to their highest potential in 3 distinct areas;
physically, spiritually and financially. If you would like me to
speak at your next event you can contact me through my
website 
www.terenceyoungnow.com.










"I AM Free" - Unity North Tampa 7.5.15 - Tuesday's Motivational Video tip of the Day



The Declaration of Independence was signed in 1776. This is when the USA became free from the rule of the British.  Truth is, however, we have been free for a lot longer than that. In Galatians 5:13 the bible says “You my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather serve one another humbly in love.”  



Freedom is our God given right and we find that freedom, joy, love and compassion when we serve others.  The writers of the Declaration of Independence were exhibiting 3 of the 12 Spiritual Powers when they put pen to paper and chose to become a free nation.



What does it mean when the bible says we are called to be free?  What Spiritual Powers were the writers exhibiting and how can we use those same Spiritual powers to set ourselves free? Listen in on my message from this past Sunday at Unity North Tampa for the answers to those questions.  Enjoy... Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  I appreciate your feedback.



If you are searching for a New Thought Motivational Speaker for your next event feel free to contact me though my website at www.terenceyoungnow.com.



This is TY signing off. As always allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed... :)



#motivationalspeaking #Toastmasters #MotivationalSpeaker #ThetimeisNOW #Namaste #UnityNorthTampa #PublicSpeaking

No comments :

Post a Comment