Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Discipline and Consistency - Tuesday's Motivational Video tip of the Day

There is power in the present moment. I'm proof that we can eliminate negative thoughts and self defeating behaviors from our lives in an instant when we harness the power in the eternal moment of NOW. My mission in life is to share my story and help motivate people to live their lives to their highest potential in 3 distinct areas; physically, spiritually and financially. If you would like me to speak at your next event you can contact me through my website www.terenceyoungnow.com.







Yes we must be disciplined and consistent in our endeavors. We must learn to be committed to our goals. If we do it will change our lives!! Do you have self discipline?



Drop me a comment and let me know. This is TY signing off. As always allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed... :)


No comments :

Post a Comment