Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Who's advice are you taking? - Tuesday's Motivational Video tip of the Day



There
is power in the present moment. I'm proof that we can eliminate
negative thoughts and self defeating behaviors from our lives in an
instant when we harness the power in the eternal moment of NOW. My
mission in life is to share my story and help motivate people to live
their lives to their highest potential in 3 distinct areas;
physically, spiritually and financially. If you would like me to
speak at your next event you can contact me through my
website 
www.terenceyoungnow.com.










Have you ever had someone give you advice that hasn't achieved the goal you want to achieve. They can tell you all the ways you can't do something because they couldn't do it. I suggest you find yourself a new group of friends. Find people that will inspire you to be and do more... That is what life is all about. Growth...



As Zig Ziglar said you can be, do and have anything you want in life as long as you help enough people be, do and have what they want. Such a powerful and truthful lesson.



So who's advice are you taking??



Drop me a line and let me know what you think of today's post.



This is TY signing off. As always allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed... :)

No comments :

Post a Comment