Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Seven Directions - Tuesday's Motivational Video tip of the Day

There
is power in the present moment. I'm proof that we can eliminate
negative thoughts and self defeating behaviors from our lives in an
instant when we harness the power in the eternal moment of NOW. My
mission in life is to share my story and help motivate people to live
their lives to their highest potential in 3 distinct areas;
physically, spiritually and financially. If you would like me to
speak at your next event you can contact me through my
website 
www.terenceyoungnow.com.










Do you know all seven directions?? I'm developing a new seminar based on the Seven Directions. It will be titled " The Seven Directions - How to put order to your life and manifest what you truly desire."



Drop me a comment and let me now if you know all seven directions. But you can't watch the video first. lol



This is TY signing off. As always, allow the Universe to work in your fave and be blessed... :)

No comments :

Post a Comment