Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Time is NOW Presentation - Tuesday's Motivational Video tip of the Day

In this addition of Tuesday's Motivational Video tip of the Day I share with you my presentation...



 "The Time is NOW"  How to remove negative thoughts and self defeating behaviors from your life by harnessing the power in the eternal moment of NOW.









I presented this at my Spiritual Community, Unity North Tampa on Sunday August 31st.  I was truly touched by all of the positive feedback I received after speaking. I shared my story of how I battled with an alcohol addiction for many years and was able to break free when I realized the power in the present moment and how it helped me turn my life around.



  I truly believe I was able to transform lives on Sunday and that is what it is all about. This is what I have come here to do.



So what negative thoughts or addictions have you had to overcome in your life? How did you do it?



 Drop me a comment and let me know how you feel about my presentation. I would love to hear from you.



This is TY signing off. As always allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed... :)

No comments :

Post a Comment