Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Life is all about choices - Toastmaster's Speech # 3 -Tuesday's Motivati...

To
learn more about Isagenix and how to make your own health and wealth
transformation please click on my website below.







In this addition of Tuesday's Motivational Video tip of the day I share with you my third Toastmaster's speech. This one is entitled " Life is all about choices." This speech is about recognizing how we have an opportunity to choose our response to every situation in life.



 I truly enjoyed giving this speech and I am so grateful to have the opportunity to learn and get better at public speaking with this group of people. If you want to expand your horizons as a public speaker I highly encourage you to join your local Toastmaster's group.


So how what have you learned from your choices in life?? How have you grown through the experience? Drop me a comment and let me know. This is TY signing off. As always allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed... :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment