Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Find peace floating down the Rainbow River - Tuesday's Motivational Vide...

To
learn more about Isagenix and how to make your own health and wealth
transformation please click on my website below.









In this addition of Tuesday's Motivational Video tip of the Day I share with you some encouraging words about finding peace. My family just recently took a trip up to Dunnellon and canoed down the Rainbow River. It was so much fun and it reminded me how to find peace in my life by enjoying the simple things...



Have you ever been down the Rainbow River??    What did you like most about your experience?



This is TY signing off. As always allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed... :)

2 comments :

  1. I hear such great things about the rainbow river, but I have yet to visit! It's on my "to do list." ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were at the Rainbow River on Saturday! Such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete