Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Eat the Frog - Tuesday's Motivational Video tip of the Day

To
learn more about Isagenix and how to make your own health and wealth
transformation please click on my website below.









In today's installment of Tuesday's Motivational Video tip of the Day I share with you some encouraging words on setting your priorities for the day and then going out and getting it done. In the words of the great motivational speaker and trainer, Brian Tracy... "Eat That Frog!!"


What's your frog for the day?? Have you eaten it yet?? Drop me a comment and let me know what you think. This is TY signing off. As always allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed... :) 

3 comments :

  1. Ha! Never heard of eat that frog before, but it's a good message! As always, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lora. Yes I'm a huge fan of Brian Tracy's and I love his teachings. This one has helped me tremendously. Even this morning after posting this video I got out and hit the track like I should have done earlier for my speed workout... :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete