Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Toastmaster's Ice Breaker Speech - Tuesday's Motivational Video tip of the Day

To learn more about Isagenix and how to make your own health and wealth transformation please click on my website below.



I'm sharing this again for a few reasons...
1) Some of you might have missed it

2) I've been really sick the past couple of days and I wouldn't be able to shoot a video without coughing all the way through it. lolol I may need to start pre recording some of these just in case this happens again. And Yes I am affirming I am whole and healthy and getting better every minute!!
3) I realize that I have to live the advice I give in this video. I'm missing some training days right now because of this so I'm going to have to adjust my training until I get better... Nothing like the Universe allowing you the opportunity to live what you speak about...  

Drop me a comment and let me know what you think. Has the Universe ever allowed you the opportunity to live what you preach?? This is TY signing off. As always allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed... :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment