Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Money does not make you rich - Tuesday's Motivational Video tip of the Day

To
learn more about Isagenix and how to make your own health and wealth
transformation please click on my website below.












In today's installment of Tuesday's motivational video tip of the day, I share with you some encouraging words about having a wealthy mindset. It's not the money that makes you rich, it's your mindset. Develop the wealthy mindset and the money, time and freedom will follow... :) Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. This is TY signing off. As always, allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed... :)

4 comments :

  1. Mindset is SO important! Have you read "Money: A Love Story" by Kate Northrup? Of course, always love classic Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich." :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lora!!! Haven't read "Money: A Love Story". I will check it out. I'm reading "Think and Grow Rich" right now. Love it and was super excited to add it to my library... :)

      Delete
  2. I totally agree. I think Hollywood has proven to us time and time again that money doesn't make you rich. I definitely would not want to be famous or rich.

    It can be hard to have a wealthy mindset with all the bad things in this world, but I try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the response Latsyrc728. Having a wealthy mindset is a good thing. Keep the positive attitude and it will change your life... :)

      Delete