Tuesday, March 4, 2014

6 Steps to stop Complaining - Tuesday's Motivational Video tip of the Day

To
learn more about Isagenix and how to make your own health and wealth
transformation please click on my website below.








 In this addition of Tuesday's Motivational Video tip of the day I share with you some encouraging words and some useful tips on how to stop complaining. Yes, get off of the complain train and do something about it. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think... :)  

8 comments :

  1. Amen! I'm always surprised to hear people complain about the same things over and over. My reaction is always to do something about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True Xiomara. Reminds me of the Jim Rohn quote. " If you don't like how things are, change it!! You're not a tree." :)

      Delete
  2. Love it! ACTION! I actually could pass this along to my students. They love to complain about...home work, school, the usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can start them out early babe. Tell them to get off the " Complain Train" at the next stop and start doing something about it.... :)

      Delete
  3. I just love it!! One of my favorite quotes is from Maya Angelou. "If you don't like something change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." Thanks for the important reminder! !:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Lora!! I couldn't agree more. Life is all about perspective. When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change... :)

      Delete