Monday, February 3, 2014

Weekend recap - A whole lotta stuff going on


To learn more about Isagenix and how to make your own health and wealth transformation please click on my website below.


This weekend was a busy one. We laid to rest my Uncle Alvin Young. It was beautiful Home going celebration and it was nice to see all of my Family and friends out. We celebrated his life and sang and rejoiced. Love you Unc!! This isn't goodbye, but we will see you soon... :)

In addition Saturday I ran two miles with Amy. This was nice because we haven't done this in a while. It was lot fun. 2 miles at about  12 minute pace but it felt good and there was no pain. Also we finally got the bike rack put on my car. Dena is loving it!! 

Train Healthy Be Wealthy Isagenix
Dena loving her new mode of travel...




I'm really starting to feel like myself again. I bike 12 miles this morning and then ran 2 off the bike at a 9:25 pace.Washed my workout down with a delicious Chocolate Isalean shake. Yea!! :)   Knee is feeling good and I'm excited about ramping up the training as I continue to heal.



Sunday was Church and I got to reconnect with a truly inspirational person. Lauren Lane Powell is a speaker, author, workshop facilitator and musician. She came to visit my Church, Unity North Tampa on Sunday and she gave the most amazing and inspirational talk on how she survived a bout with Ovarian Cancer. I am sure that her motivational story will help others who are going through a similar circumstance. In addition I got the chance to play a couple of songs with her as well which was a ton of fun. Enjoy and you can check out Lauren's work at www.harmoniesofhealing.com. 

Lauren and I

Here is a link to the Youtube video of her story below...


This is TY signing off for now. As always allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed... :) 






No comments :

Post a Comment