Tuesday, January 28, 2014

You can't please Everyone - Tuesday's Motivational Video tip of the Day



 To learn more about Isagenix and how to make your own health and wealth transformation please click on my website below.







In this addition of Tuesday's Motivational Video tip of the Day I share with you The Donkey Story. This story is a great lesson about understanding that you can't please everyone no matter what you do. Take these encouraging words and apply them to your life and never let someone else's opinion stop you from doing what you want to do. Drop me a comment and let me know what you think...



This is TY signing off. As always allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed... :)




2 comments :

  1. Great post! It took some time for me to understand this concept in life, but it's something that I totally live by now. Thanks for the advice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikida!! It took me some time too and I'm still working on it... :)

      Delete