Saturday, January 4, 2014

The NOW Watch

To learn more about Isagenix and how to make your own health and wealth transformation please click on my website below.

Good morning peeps!! Happy weekend to you. The weather has changed and it is super cold here in Tampa. Yes that's means it is 50 degrees. Hey I'm from Florida,  don't judge me... :) 

So for this post I want to share with you my new invention. Since I'm a huge fan of Eckart Tolle who wrote the book The Power of Now, I've developed my own watch. It really corresponds with my philophosy that the time is always NOW. If you ever want to accomplish anything in life you must act on it and start doing something NOW.  As the old saying goes, tomorrow never comes. So with out further ado I give you The NOW watch.  

The NOW Watch
Orange NOW Watch

The NOW Watch
Black NOW Watch with white face

The NOW Watch
White NOW Watch

The NOW Watch
Red NOW Watch

The NOW Watch
Choose your NOW

The NOW Watch
Purple NOW Watch

The NOW Watch
Black NOW Watch

If you'd like to place an order you can do so through my website typosimusic.com. The watches are $20. You can find all of my other merchandise in the TY store as well.  Thanks again for checking out my site.

As for running the knee is healing and I'm looking forward to getting back into training soon. My goal is to be back by the Gasparilla Distance Classic at the end of February. I'm taking all prayer request... :) That's all for now...

This is TY signing off. As always allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed... :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment