Monday, December 30, 2013

Weekend recap - Christmas

To learn more about Isagenix and how to make your own health and wealth transformation please click on my website below.


Good morning peeps!! I'm baaaaaack. I know it's been a while since I posted on the blog but I've been super busy with Christmas and all as I'm sure you have been as well. I love this time of year and I'm super charged for the upcoming year too. I'm going to share some of my Christmas with you in pics for this blog post...

As for recovery, the knee seems to be doing better however I'm still going to see a doctor first thing in the New Year. The Jacksonville Marathon was this past weekend and it was kinda bittersweet to hear some of my friends talking about the race and looking at some of their pics wishing I was there too. It's all good though. I know I will recover and come back strong for 2014. I'm on my way now. I did bike 16 miles on Saturday and got in an easy 3 mile Elliptical work out today. I must say it is nice to be back working out even if I'm waaaaay out of shape.. lolol  

So here are some pics from my Christmas that I wanted to share with you. I hope you enjoy

Lil T with his new Honda Tuning mag subscription

White Chocolate Covered Oreos. OMG!!!! :)

Yaniece with her Acoustic Guitar

The Young Fam at Christmas

Isagenix think and grow rich
One of the best books ever written. Happy to add it to my Library... :) 

Isagenix Santa
Isagenix Santa... :) 
New Webcam. Skype me!!  

Amy with her Notes from the Universe... :) 

Amy and I on Christmas morning
So how was your Christmas? Was Santa good to you?? 

That's all for now peeps.  I'm signing off. Enjoy your day and have a Happy New Year!! 

As always allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed... :) 

2 comments :

  1. looks like a lovely day surrounded by family - best wishes for a speedy recovery and a happy and healthy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacey!!! Happy New Year to you and yours as well... :)

    ReplyDelete