Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy Hump Day - Weekend recap

To learn more about Isagenix and how to make your own health and wealth transformation please click on my website below.

Good morning peeps!! Happy Hump Day to you!! So I'm a little late for my weekend recap but better late than never. Lolol I had a great weekend even if I didn’t run. Dena is very happy…

On Saturday I got up and went out for a 31 mile ride thru Temple Terrace. It was a great ride and I enjoyed most of if except for the part where this lady pulled out in front of me and I had to slam on the breaks to avoid a collision. I rode about 20 miles before meeting up with Amy at Rowlett Park. She had gone up there for a run. We met up at Rowlett and chilled by the Hillsborough River for a few minutes before I headed back to the house. I wanted to get in another 10 miles or so. I finished off strong and washed my miles down with a delicious Isalean Pro Chocolate shake. Yea!!

Saturday night Amy and I went to the USF vs. Alabama Men’s basketball game. Amy has a friend that got us some great seats for free. Yes!! It was a great game and it really brought back memories of my college basketball playing days. I just wanted to jump out there on the court and get in the game… Oh,  and USF won in the final seconds!!! :) 

I so wanted to get out there and run the offense... :)

Amy and I enjoying the game.

Sunday was a nice Church and football watching day. Church was great in the morning with my Spiritual Community, Unity North Tampa. The Bucs won again for the 4th time this year. So all in all it was a good day.

I even got in a 15 mile ride on Monday morning before work. Happy Monday to me!! Still no running… as you all know I have decided not to run the Jacksonville Marathon and instead concentrate on getting my knee healthy. So far so good. I’m not doing any running at all for now. I will be riding until the doctor tells me not too… lolol I’m looking forward to 2014 and really enjoying many races…

That’s all for now. So how was your weekend?? Are you doing anything special this weekend??
This is TY signing off. As always allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed…


No comments :

Post a Comment