Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend recap - Amy's first Half Marathon

To learn more about Isagenix and how to make your own health and wealth transformation please click on my website below.


Good morning peeps!! Well I didn't do much running this weekend. Knee is still feeling sore. What I did get a chance to do is volunteer at Metropolitan Ministries. Metropolitan Ministries is an organization that helps needy families in the Tampa Bay area with food for the holidays. I feel very grateful to work for a company that will allow us to leave work to go and volunteer for this worthy cause. Every year that I do it is a great experience. Here are some pics from the event...

Me, Paul and Alexsis at Metropolitan Ministries

Hope was their theme this year...





On Saturday I got in a great  27 mile ride which was a lot of fun. And I even created this video which I have have now decided is the best video only Youtube... :) I give you Tour De Temple Terrace...

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMmLN5D-fWg

I will keep you posted on the progress of the knee but for now I will be a cyclist until further notice...









This rest of the weekend was great. I was able to go out and support Amy in completing her first half marathon. She did awesome and I have the videos and pics to prove it... She finished in 2:48:04.  Here are some of the pics and video from the Women's Half Marathon in St. Pete on 11/24/13.

She earned this!!!

Before the race

After race glow... :)  

Amy in action

Amy before the race

Amy at the expo. Her goal is to Conquer another Mountain. She sure did... :) 



video



Sunday was a relaxing day as Amy recovered.  As you can see we had a busy yet eventful weekend.

How was your weekend and what did you do?? Did you run any races or spectate for someone else??

This is TY signing off for now. As always allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed... :)

2 comments :

  1. Awesome! Congrats to Amy! My weekend was pretty good- Mud run on Saturday morning, date night in the evening, a relaxing Sunday and now, a week off of work. Who could ask for anything more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph!! Sounds like you had an amazing weekend as well... :)

      Delete