Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekend recap - 2 of my OTHER favorite things...

To learn more about Isagenix and how to make your own health and wealth transformation please click on my website below.


Goooood morning peeps!! Happy Monday morning to you. Do to the fact that I am nursing a little knee pain  I did not run this weekend and I'm taking today off as well. I do have a BIG 55 mile week planned for this week and I expect to get all of those lovely miles in...

Amy has her first half marathon this weekend so I'm super excited to go cheer her on and support her at the Women's half Marathon in St. Petersburg on Sunday.

As for me my weekend didn't involve running but I still had a lot of fun because it included two of my other favorite things; music and chocolate!! :)  Friday was a nice quiet evening at home with my daughter.  Saturday we went to hang out with my Mother and wound up ordering a pizza from pizza hut. The great part is what we got with the pizza. We ordered the chocolate dipping sticks. OMG!! They were soooooo good!!  If you haven't had them you gotta get 'em... :)

pizza hut dipping sticks
Yum chocolate!!! :) 


Sunday was Church at my Spiritual Community, Unity North Tampa. Our group Sounds of Light performed "All Good Gifts" from Godspell during the service. It went really well. Check out the video below...

video





So drop me a comment and let me know what you think of our rendition of "All Good Gifts".

Have you ever tried the chocolate dipping sticks from pizza hut??

Ok have a great week everyone.  Stay tuned for the Tuesday video tip of the day tomorrow.

This is TY signing off. As always allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed... :)

No comments :

Post a Comment