Friday, November 1, 2013

Fantabulous Friday - Zen running or something like that... :)

To learn more about Isagenix and how to make your own health and wealth transformation please click on my website below.


Happy Friday peeps!! In this addition of Fantabulous Friday I’m going to discuss how cool it is to just run in new places. I love setting my mind free and just letting the run take me wherever it wants to take me. And on my 20 miler on Wednesday of this week I found a gem…

Rowlett park is a huge park in Tampa and for the past 30 years or so I’ve been there plenty of times for family get- togethers and bbq’s and what not. On Wednesday as I was running my 20 miler for some reason the Universe led me over to Rowlett park and what I found amazed me. Rowlett park has a beautiful paved trail ( about 1.5 miles long) that is completely shaded by trees and wonderful views of the Hillsborough River. There are water fountains and bathrooms ever half mile or so. I could not believe how nice it was to run the trail there and I couldn't understand how I have missed this gem for so long??? 

Oh well needless to say I did about 6 miles or so at the park before heading back home. Now I know of another great park to run in. If you’ve never been to Rowlett Park the address is 2501 River Hills Drive. Tampa, FL. 33604.
Here’s a couple of pics of the beautiful Rowlett park. If you’re runner like me and need a change of scenery this could be a great option for you.

running with isagenix

running with isagenix





So have you ever just went out for a run and let the run take you wherever it wanted too?? Where did you end up?? 

That’s all for today. This is TY signing off. As always allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed…



No comments :

Post a Comment