Friday, November 29, 2013

Fantabulous Friday - Thanksgiving

To learn more about Isagenix and how to make your own health and wealth transformation please click on my website below.

Good morning peeps!! Happy Black Friday to you. On this Fantabulous Friday addition I'm going to share with you my Thanksgiving day experience through pictures.  I'm sure you all had great times with your family and friends as well. So here are a few pics to highlight Thanksgiving 2013 for the Youngs... 

First stop was my Mother's house where we had some great food. Turkey, yellow rice, collard greens, corn muffins, stuffing, sweet potato pie, cake and ice cream. Yea!! :) One plate was enough.

One plate was enough!!

Sweet Potato pie and  lemon pound cake a la mode... :)







Later I met up with Amy and her family and decided to have some dessert. One thing I learned today was that Pecan Pie is the best thing ever!! 

Amy and I in front of the Christmas tree... :) 

Andy, Lisa, Tyler, Lexi, Me and Amy

Pecan Pie


Amy also made a wonderful Apple Pie that I started enjoying today... Mmmmm....

Amy's apple pie


And that was the my Thanksgiving in a nutshell. Now to get ready for my most favorite time of the year... Christmas!!  :) 

 Still no running as of yet. Maybe a spin is in store for later on today. I will keep you posted on the progress of the knee... 


So how was your Thanksgiving?? Did you brave the cold weather to do some black Friday shopping??

This is TY signing off. As always allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed... :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment