Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday... tough 20 miler!!

To learn more about Isagenix and how to make your own health and wealth transformation please click on my website below.


Happy Hump day peeps. Training has been going great so far. Today I’m off from work. Hallelujah!! Of course I worked on Sunday and that’s why I’m off today but I’m not complaining. I’m just going to enjoy it. Just wanted to share my training and how it’s going so far this week. 54 total miles this week so it’s going to be a tough one.

Tuesday 10/29/13 – 7 miles General Aerobic run. Great run. Just enjoyed the miles and took it easy to ease myself back in to this week. Washed the miles down with an Isalean Pro Chocolate shake. Yum!

Wednesday 10/30/13 – Today’s run was tough.. Decided to do my 20 miler today since I knew I wouldn't have the time to do it this weekend and I paid for it. I wouldn't recommend doing 18 miles on Saturday and then 20 miles three days later; not a good look. :) I started out taking it easy however the wheels fell off at mile 15. The last five miles were a run/walk effort. Oh well I will take the 20 miles anyway and live to run another day... I took an E + energy shot before I started to get me focused and ready and washed my miles down with 2 Isalean shakes. One chocolate and one vanilla. Yea!! :)

Yea this was me today....

running with isagenix

So Halloween is tomorrow. Who’s getting dressed up and what are you going to be?? We're having a Pumpkin carving contest at work and here are a few ideas we may use for my team. Let me know what you think??



isagenix pumpkin


Well have a great rest of the week peeps.  This is TY signing off for now. As always remember to allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed…


2 comments :

  1. First of all, congrats on finishing 20 miles. The longest I've done is 13 and I can't even imagine how to continue after that many. I love the first pumpkin. It is funny and scary in a non-threatening way...Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Xiomara!! 13 is long enough!! lol Happy Halloween to you as well. :)

      Delete