Friday, October 25, 2013

Surprise trip!! Yea!!

To learn more about Isagenix and how to make your own health and wealth transformation please click on my website below.


Happy Friday everyone. This week’s training has been going well. I have a BIG run tomorrow but I’m ready. 18 miles is on deck. I’m running them with my running team the Blue Sharks. Yea!!

Ok so for this addition of Fantabulous Friday I am guessing on where Amy and I are going today. Wherever we go I know it’s going to be Fantabulous cuz we’re together. Awww….
So I’m writing this post while at work on Tuesday 10/22/13. Which happens to be my son’s 18 Birthday too. Happy B’day Lil T!! As of today I have no idea where we are going… and she won’t tell…

Amy has planned this secret getaway for us that is 45 minutes SW of Tampa. Hmmm… So I’m not going to tell her what I've guessed but I’m putting it out there to the Universe now. I’m guessing we are going to the Beach in Venice, Fl. There it is… I said it !! So stay tuned and I will come back and post later if I was correct in my guessing… And I will post lots of pics of our wonderful day trip to Venice, FL. I know I’m right… I can just feel it…





This is TY signing off. As always allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed... :) 


No comments :

Post a Comment