Monday, October 21, 2013

I'm starting with the Man in the Mirror!! Weekend recap music and more

To learn more about Isagenix and how to make your own health and wealth transformation please click on my website below.

"If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change!!" Love me some MJ... :) 



Good morning and Happy Monday!! I had a great weekend and I'm revving up for a big 50 mile week of training. So here's my weekend recap

Friday I got in a great 5 mile recovery run. Last week was a recovery week so all of my runs were relatively short and easy. Two  8 milers and a 4 and 5 miler. I really enjoyed all of these runs. Unfortunately I didn't get in my 12 mile MLR for Saturday. I'm not sweating it though. I'll take it as well deserved rest time.  I did however have a great time with my daughter out at my Mom's house. We had some great family time and had some delicious BBQ!! Yes!! :)

Saturday night my son came over late after he got off from work and we got to enjoy a little family time. Watched some College Football and MLB playoffs before going to bed. Yaniece wasn't really in to the whole football and baseball thing...

Sunday morning was Church at Unity North Tampa. And as I mentioned last week I was leading worship this week so it was super fun!! I always get excited when I get the opportunity to lead because I get to share even more of my gifts and talents. On this Sunday our band, "Sounds of Light" was a duo ( myself and Lynn our keyboardist) but we rocked the house with a rendition of "Man in the Mirror" for our opening song.  Here is the video
video

 So I know this post doesn't have much to do about training but it's the other things that I do that help me stay balanced and get me through my tough training days. With that being said, I have 2 really tough weeks coming up. This week will be total of 50 miles with an 18 miler for my long run. Next week will be a total of 54 miles with my first 20 miler of this training cycle for my long run. So I have have my work cut out for me these next few weeks.. I wish they could all be recovery weeks... lolol

So how about you?? How's your race training coming along?? Drop me a line and let me know.

This is TY signing off for now. As always allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed... :)


No comments :

Post a Comment