Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hump Day!!



To learn more about Isagenix and how to make your own health and wealth transformation please click on my website below.

Good morning peeps!! Happy Wednesday to ya!! I’m excited about my progress so far. Yesterday's run was decent.  10 miles with 5 miles at threshold pace. Coulda been faster on the threshold miles but I'm not making any excuses...  Washed the miles down with a chocolate Isalean Pro shake.

Today's run was a 4 mile recovery run and I loved every minute of it.  Recovered with a Vanilla Isalean Shake. Got my shipment yesterday. Yea!! :)

 Isagenix shakes

   This week is flying by and I’m excited to see how my body handles the extra miles.  

On Monday I shared with you how my Church band, “ Sounds of Light” did a rendition of “Man in the Mirror” during the service. Well we also did this song.

video







It’s an original song I wrote entitled, “A Peace Beyond all Understanding”. They seemed to love it and I was really excited about sharing it with our congregation as well as sharing it with you since I’m also a singer songwriter… So if you don’t mind send me a comment and let me know what you think of my song. Don’t worry I can handle a little constructive criticism. I look forward to hearing from you.

This is TY signing off. As always remember to allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed… )



No comments :

Post a Comment