Monday, September 2, 2013

Weekend Recap - Starting the 9 day Cleanse

To learn more about Isagenix and how to make your own health and wealth transformation please click on my website below.
Train Healthy Be Wealthy
 

First and foremost Happy Labor Day to you all. I hope this post finds you happy and at home enjoying time with friends and family.  I had a great second week of training and capped it off this weekend with a 7 mile run. 

My weekend run did not go as planned. I didn't have the energy that  I felt I should have had for the run. I probably shouldn't have run that second 3 mile run Friday evening.... :)  All in all though it was a great weekend.  Friday, Amy and I made some tasty homemade salsa.  I will let her tell you about that in another blog... but I will share a pic of the finished product... :)
After my Saturday morning run I went to work. I know booo... After work though Amy made a delicious healthy meal with fish, brown rice and veggies. Yum!!! 
Had a great Church service on Sunday Morning with my Spiritual Community, Unity of North Tampa. I volunteer as one of the Youth Ministers and I'm part of the music team where I play the drums, guitar, keyboard and sing. I really love being a part of this Spiritual community!! If you're ever in the Tampa Bay area come by and see us...

Now for the big news this week...I'm starting my 9 day cleanse.  I'm excited and a little nervous about this cleanse. I've never done a cleanse before however I know it is good for the body.  I'm starting out with 2 shake days to pre-cleanse. These days will include 2 IsaLean shakes to replace meals and one meal, preferably lunch, of about 400-600 calories. The cleanse begins with 2 cleanse days where I will be taking four servings of Cleanse for Life during the day along with some Isagenix snacks and an apple.  After my initial 2 cleanse days I have 5 shake days (same regimen as the pre-cleanse shake days) then capped off with 2 more cleanse days. Yea that's going to be tough but I'm confident I can do it and I'm looking forward to a new and healthier me. Stay tuned to the blog as I will be updating you with my progress with the cleanse throughout the week.

To learn more about the Isagenix 9 Day cleanse you can click here.

So have you ever done a cleanse?? If so let me know how it went.

This is TY signing off. Have a great Labor Day everyone. As always allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed... :)
Train Healthy Be Wealthy

4 comments :

  1. wow! Awesome! I just started the Paleo/zone yesterday... It's so hard to do! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mindy, today is my first day of the cleanse and so far so good. I'm concerned about the first 2 cleanse days coming up but I know I'm going to go through with it and be healthier because of it. Congrats on starting the Paleo zone. Let me know how it goes... :)

      Delete
  2. I have a friend who does it once every 2 months as a 3-day cleanse. She loves the affects. Good luck to you. I know she has a bit of a sugar-craving headache at the end of day 1. It's better if you have a low key evening. Read a book, do some yoga, go to bed early. Sometimes men forget to pamper themselves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks RunningBetty. I will def keep that in mind. I'm a little concerned about training while cleansing but I guess I will find out soon enough how my body reacts to it. Oh, I never forget to pamper myself... lolol

      Delete