Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Happy Cleansing - Day 1 pics are up!!

To learn more about Isagenix and how to make your own health and wealth transformation please click on my website below.


First day of Cleansing and I'm excited!! So excited that I decided to get up and get my interval workout in this morning. 6 x 1/2 mile repeats at 3:35 avg pace. 2 mile warm up with a 1/2 mile cool down. Total of 5.5 miles for the day. 

Not so sure if that was a good idea but I will find out soon enough. So for the next 2 days I will be in full Cleanse mode. No food except for an apple a day and I can have some small dark chocolate. It's supposed to be Isa Delight Plus however I'm all out so I'm going to substitute with a small piece of healthy dark chocolate once a twice a day. Hey a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do... :)

First thing this morning when I woke up is I took my Day 1 pics. Now my reason for cleansing isn't to lose weight. Well maybe a couple of pounds but not much... I've been using Isagenix for about 3 weeks now and I've already lost 7 lbs!!  I started at 175 lbs and now as of today my current weight is 168 lbs.   I'm cleansing to purify my body of all the toxins we take in on a daily basis and to help feel healthier. I also want to build some lean muscle, increase my energy and reduce some of my fat. With my weight currently at 168 lbs I'm getting close to my goal. My goal is to get down to 160 -165 lbs.  I believe 160 - 165 lbs is a perfect marathon running weight for me. With Jacksonville coming up in December I know I can make it and be ready for an awesome race. So without further ado here are my day one pics. Taken at about 6:45am...

Front

Side

Back
   
Have you ever done a Cleanse??  How did you curb your hunger pains?? Also how hard did you workout on Cleanse days??

This is TY signing off for now. As always allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed... :)
Train Healthy Be Wealthy

3 comments :

  1. The secret to hunger pains is not trying to curb them. Stay hydrated, water & green tea w/ lemon (no sweetneers) and adopt the age-old Zen wisdom "Resist Nothing". Accept that being hungry is part of the process and that you will be a bit weak but you won't die (well, you shouldn't since you're a healthy man, LoL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Unique. :) Not too many hunger pains. I did well for the first 2 cleanse days. The Isagenix plan that I'm doing has some small snacks designed to help when/if you feel some hunger pains. They are called Isagenix snacks; and they work too. :) Oh and by the way you sound like Ms. Unity in your comment... lolol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL. Well you know when this Unity thing gets in your system, it's hard to shake. (no pun intended :) Keep up the great work, TY.

      Delete