Friday, September 6, 2013

Cleanse Day 2

To learn more about Isagenix and how to make your own health and wealth transformation please click on my website below.
Train Healthy Be Wealthy



Well I made it through my second cleanse day. I can honestly say I'm really looking forward to eating tomorrow.  My first day of cleansing went better than I expected. I really didn't have any hunger pains. Day two was different. Today I was very hungry in mid afternoon. I've been dreaming about ordering a large pizza tomorrow and eating the whole thing. Or maybe hitting up McDonald's for a Big Mac but I know that doing so would defeat the purpose of the cleanse in the first place. So I'm sticking with the plan all the way through.  I must say that overall I am feeling like I have more energy and my body is a fat burning machine!! :)

I have to keep reminding myself that I'm only on day 2. I still have 2 more cleanse days to go. The next 5 days will be shake days so I will replace two meals with IsaLean shakes and have one meal per day of approximately 400-600 calories. Yes that's sounding pretty awesome right now... :)

My pics from day 2 are done. I didn't weigh myself this morning so I will weigh myself again for day 3. Here we go...




So far so good and thank God for shake days!!
This is TY signing off. As always allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed... :)
Train Healthy Be Wealthy

No comments :

Post a Comment