Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Shipment is here... Yea!! :) Chocoholics Unite!!

Well folks today is the day that my shipment from Isagenix arrived. I was so excited that I took the day off from work so I could be here when it arrived. I know I'm weird like that... :)  Good thing I did because the UPS guy just knocked on my door and dropped the package off and left.  I'm glad I  was home or my   priceless package would have been sitting outside my door all day long...  

Anyways, so I ordered the PerformancePresident's Pak which comes with tons of products and materials to help me get up and running in my business right away. I've been feverishly reading and watching videos to learn more about the products and business opportunity all afternoon. I must say that Isagenix has really got it together when it comes to supplying you with everything you need to jump start your business. Go Isagenix!!  

And then I decided it was time to have a little snack... and that is where this blog comes in. :) 

I decided to try the Chocolate Decadence Isalean Bar.

So anyone who knows me knows that I am a chocoholic so this had to be one of the first things I would taste from my PerformancePresident's Pak. Let me tell you it did not disappoint!! OMG!! This bar taste great and I loved it!!! I don't think their gonna last too long around here. Looks like I'm gonna be replacing a many of meals with these bad boys... lol 

Oh and they are very healthy as well. Isagenix  IsaLean Bars are the perfect, on-the-go meal. These convenient, all-natural meal replacements contain only about 260 calories and 18 grams of high quality, undenatured whey protein, healthy fats and energy-boosting carbohydrates that curb your appetite and help you feel fuller, longer. Their nutritional profile slows the absorption of sugars into the bloodstream making it a low glycemic, balanced meal.

The Isagenix IsaLean bars come in 5 different flavors... Chocolate Cream Crisp, Chocolate Peanut Crunch, Lemon Passion Crunch, Chocolate Decadence and Yogurt Dipped Natural Oatmeal Raisin. I plan on trying them all even though my heart is always going to be with the Chocolate Decadence.  :) 

So if you're looking for a healthy and great tasting meal replacement, or snack I highly recommend looking no further than the Isagenix Isalean Bars. 

This is TY signing off. As always allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed... :) 
Train Healthy Be Wealthy
    

No comments :

Post a Comment