Friday, August 30, 2013

Fantabulous Friday!! Celebration Blitz Tampa

To learn more about Isagenix and how to make your own health and wealth transformation please click on my website below.

Gooooood morning and welcome to Fantabulous Friday. Each Friday I will discuss something that I experienced that was simply fabulous during the week. Be prepared to hear about anything from training, work, business, spirituality, or chocolate just to name a few... Def chocolate... :)  And this is a great week to start because for the Inaugural Fantabulous Friday I will be discussing Celebration Blitz Tampa!!! Yea!! :)

Last night we had our Celebration Blitz here in Tampa for Isagenix. For those of you not familiar with the Celebration Blitz it is a time for distributors, company leaders and guest to come together and learn more about Isagenix , share some great testimonials and focus on the future of the business.We had the pleasure of having Erik Coover,  Director of Field Development at our event last night.  This guy is super energized and had us all really pumped up!! Erik is the son of the founders of the company , Jim and Kathy Coover, so as he says himself he just ooozes Isagenix all over the place. :) Here is a pic of Erik and I after the event.

Erik Coover Isagenix
Erik and I


This was an awesome event from beginning to end. To start off when Amy and I arrived they handed us one of these at the registration table...
Isa Delight Plus
Isa Delight Plus.. 50 calories of milk chocolate bliss... :)



Yes the Isa Delight Plus, which is, as I like to describe it, just a little slice of heaven.... In addition we were also given an E+ Energy Shot, which I happen to love but Amy isn't too crazy about. She's a coffee drinker... :)
Amy enjoying the Celebration Blitz.

 The event went on as planned and I got a chance to meet some amazing people and heard some really powerful testimonials of how Isagenix has changed so many peoples lives both physically and financially!! I'm really proud to be a part of such an awesome organization.
Isagenix Celebration Blitz Tampa Bay
Packed house. Ready to begin.

So in closing this Fantabulous Friday post I would just like to say that I have had a most awesome week. Training has been great. Super track workout on Wednesday. 6 x 1/2 mile repeats at 3:30ish pace. These felt relatively easy and I'm still getting back into shape so that is very encouraging. Today I ran an easy 5 mile recovery and washed them down with an IsaLean Pro Chocolate Shake. So yes it has been a fantastic week and I'm looking forward to a great long run tomorrow and another solid week of training next week. Anyone else had a fantabulous week??  

Have a great  weekend peeps.
As always... Allow the Universe to work in your favor and be blessed... :)
TY

No comments :

Post a Comment